October 5th, 2012 | Published in Interesting eBay Auctions
Happy Friday! Here are the week’s interesting eBay auctions for vintage football cards and related collectibles.
- The seller doesn’t say how big these are or what they’re printed on, but I love the images on these 1967 Socka-Tumee Packers pictures.
- Wow! Here’s a full set of 1946 Sears Cleveland Browns cards. 1946 was the inaugural year of the AAFC and the first year of the Browns’ existence. When the AAFC folded in 1950, the Browns joined the NFL.
- This Brian Piccolo card isn’t vintage, but the dirt might be.
- Here’s an odd group of 1960 Fleer cards that was hand cut from a sheet. The cards with the extra-wide borders were on the edges.
- This inexpensive lot of 1967 Philadelphia cards includes a pretty nice Dave Robinson rookie. Robinson is a finalist for the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, so the card could turn into a Hall of Fame rookie card.
- Miscut of the week: a rookie card of Hall of Famer Dave Wilcox. That’s part of a Joe Scarpati card to the left.
- This Andy Robustelli card is one of only two 1963 Kahn’s Wieners cards that PSA has graded a 10.
- Finally, if you look closely at this Elroy Hirsch Union Oil 76 postcard, you can see that the booklet he’s holding is the one pictured in the upper left in this auction.
Like my interesting eBay auction articles? See the articles from past weeks.