March 15th, 2012 | Published in Interesting eBay Auctions
Happy Thursday! Here are the week’s interesting eBay auctions for vintage football cards and related collectibles:
- If I were the seller of this “Set of 6 football cards from 1948“, I’d have mentioned in the title that there’s a Sammy Baugh rookie card in the mix.
- Here’s another one flying below the radar: a 1962 Post Cereal Football Uncut Panel that includes a Bob Lilly pre-rookie card.
- Johnny Unitas fans might miss this one because his name is misspelled: a nice uncut strip of 1974 Topps cards, with Unitas in the middle.
- Here are some 1960 Fleer proof cards with funky overprints: one lot features a Paul Lowe rookie card, and the second lot includes two cards that each show bits of three players.
- Uncut sheet of the week: a full sheet of 1970 Topps Supers.
- Check out the angles on this diamond-cut 1971 Topps Terry Bradshaw rookie card!
- Wow, here’s a nice complete set of 1961 Golden Tulip Chargers cards. I think it’s only the second full set I’ve seen.
- Here’s a sharp card from another rare regional set: a 1961 7-Eleven Texans Mel Branch card. Dig the typewritten back!
- The theme of the week appears to be uncut. Here’s a big partial uncut sheet of 1976 Town Talk cards, and here’s a smaller one. (In case you don’t know about Town Talk cards, you can read about them in W is for Wonder Bread, an old blog article about food issues.)