Here are this week’s interesting eBay auctions for vintage football cards and related collectibles:
- Three complete sets of 1948 Bowman football cards: a high-grade set graded by PSA, a high-grade complete raw set, and a complete raw set in its original album.
- Some fun beverage cans: an Iron City Beer Can picturing the 1976 Pittsburgh Steelers and a near-set of 1976 Canada Dry cans with NFL helmets on them.
- A full set of 1961 Fleer wallet pictures, still in the album–sort of. (You can see the full list of these wallet pictures in the Vintage Football Card Gallery.)
- A leopard-print 1965 Topps Jim Otto card.
- Three 1960 Fleer wrong-back cards. (For more examples of these, see my 1960 Fleer virtual uncut sheet page.)
- Alan Page on grocery store displays for 1974 Wonder Bread and 1974 Town Talk Bread football cards. (For more on Wonder Bread and Town Talk cards, see my blog article about food issues.)
- A rare 1960 O-Pee-Chee Test Tattoo of Jim Brown–listed at $19,500! (The seller has lots more of these tattoos, as well.)
- And, finally, a PSA 10 1955 Topps All-American Knute Rockne card. Wow!